Other Helpful Sites
- Foltz, P. W., Lochbaum, K. E., & Rosenstein, M. B. (2011). Analysis of student writing for a large scale implementation of formative assessment. Paper presented at the National Council for Measurement in Education. New Orleans, LA." (PDF)
- Learning Through Written Expression
- Streeter, L., Bernstein, J., Foltz, P., & DeLand, D. (2011). Pearson's Automated Scoring of Writing, Speaking, and Mathematics (PDF)
- Landauer, T.K. (2011). Pearson's Text Complexity Measure (PDF)
- Streeter, L. (2011). Demonstrating Reading and Writing Performance Gains.
- Landauer, T.K., Lochbaum, K.E., & Dooley, S. (2009). A new formative assessment technology for reading and writing. Theory into Practice, 48. 44-52.
- Downey, R., Van Moere, A., Suzuki, M., & Rubin, D. (2008, June). Developing of an automated oral reading fluency assessment. Paper presented at Language Testing Research Colloquium, Hanzhou, China (PDF)
- Van Moere, A. & Engelter, M. (2008, February). Versant™ Aviation English Test: A job-specific test of language that complies with ICAO requirements. Paper presented at the 9th Annual ATP Conference, San Antonio, TX. (PDF)
- Suzuki, M., Balogh, J., & Bernstein, J. (2006, June). Psycholinguistics in computerized language testing. Paper presented at AAAL in Montreal, Canada. (PDF)
- Franzke, M., Kintsch, E., Caccamise, D., Johnson, N., & Dooley, S. (2005). Summary Street®: Computer support for comprehension and writing. Journal Educational Computing Research, Vol. 33(1) 53-80. (PDF)